Service Technician – Electrician Permanent position Flexible day shift hours Vehicle provided Sydney location  The Company Australia Wide Personnel are seeking an Electrical Service Technician to join our client, an award winning company with a global reach having customers and distributors now established throughout Australia, the UK, continental Europe, North America and the UAE.They use innovative technology to reduce food waste by up to 80%, with the remaining 20% used to generate electricity. Their machines are continuously monitored remotely, so a percentage of your daily workload can be completed without having to travel to site.

They are looking for people that have a passion for making a difference in what they do, whilst having a positive impact on the environment. This is a good opportunity to join an organisation, who are committed to providing a safe, supportive working environment with flexible working arrangements for all team members. The position requirements include, but are not limited to: Installation, commissioning, preventive and breakdown maintenance of machinery Building trusting relationships with customers by demonstrating a high level of professionalism and solid problem solving & organisational skills Strictly following all required site safety and security procedures Training will be provided, but to be considered for this role you will ideally possess the following: An Electrical trade qualification with proven mechanical ability.

Proven knowledge of PLC’s and HMI’s and maintenance management systems. A team player with a positive, self motivated and proactive attitude is essential.

Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with a high attention to detail. Flexibility to travel, work extra hours and perform ad hoc duties as required.

On Offer: $90k – $95k (negotiable) + super + vehicle + tools + laptop + phoneFlexible day shift hours You must be either an Australian Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident to be eligible to apply for this position.

Tagged as: Plumbing Services

Source

Print Job Listing

Sign in

Sign Up

Forgot Password

Cart

Cart

Share